Thursday, April 10, 2014

pink.

::Top J.Crew (here), Shoes Steve Madden (here), Necklace c/o similar (here), Jeans 7FAM (similar here and here), Bag Marc Jacobs (similar here), Sunglasses Kate Spade (similar here)::

Last night as I was getting out of my car, I dropped my phone and the screen cracked in one million pieces. My husband’s response “you can still Instagram, don’t worry.” Not the point my dear……..sometimes guys just don’t get it!


Im keeping it short and sweet today, but I can’t get enough color lately. From yesterdays post here to this bright pink tunic, I am feeling pinkish lately. I may or may not have even painted a room in our new place a simple pink…more details to come on that one later!




Like that last "selfie" shot my friend Jocey got.....yea...me too :)

Make sure to follow my posts along on Instagram as well @amy_cbandbp

Have a great day and thank you for reading!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. xoxo
    ~Amanda

    http://www.amandainsavannahblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Marc Jacobs bag...the perfect shade of "tiffany blue!"

    xoxo,
    Andrea

    www.andreaeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace! You look so pretty :)

    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your screen isn't too bad:( I adore the colors you used in this look and absolutely love how the beaded necklace ties everything together!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last pic! I love your beaded necklace, and you hair is just getting the be the most loveliest blond color!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace you are wearing is fabulous!

    Looking for some rainboots to get you through this April? Check out The Scarpetta's collection here http://thescarpetta.com/dreary-days.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the print of your blouse!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I love that you used a colorful necklace with that blouse. It's a beautiful touch!

    xx, Ashleigh
    Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate the feedback. Make sure you're not a no reply blogger so I can respond!

Pin It button on image hover