Friday, April 11, 2014

iPhone lately


1. Exploring Durham and the Historic Tobacco district / 2. The most AMAZING sweet potato corn bread! / 3. Pearls and Pink (on Instagram) / 4. The most adorable little cafe and sweet shop / 5. Me+You= Blogs and Comments card I picked up for my husband (and an Instagram photo) / 6. A fun little Craigslist find I repainted / 7. Amazing brisket brunch / 8. A new coat of paint in the new living room! / 9. Duke Chapel in gorgeous light / 10. My bff's from high school and moi 

Another phone dump for you this glorious Friday morning! Make sure to follow my newly cracked iPhone screen and I around on Instagram @amy_cbandbp!

Have a great weekend y'all!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Omg. That card is so cute!

    xo,
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is too cute! So clever :)

    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that the weather is warm. I have a garage full of stuff to be sanded, painted and repurposed. I'm making a bar car for my MIL!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment and truly appreciate the feedback. Make sure you're not a no reply blogger so I can respond!

Pin It button on image hover