Suave dry shampoo. I typically only wash my hair 1-2 times a week, so this dry shampoo works wonders. I've tried more expensive brands and while I like them, I like the $2.89 price tag of this brand just as much.
2. Redken Heavy Cream. Since I have long hair and since I use heated tools to style it most days, it's important to get moisture back in it. It also helps split ends in between salon appointments. Although $15-16 seems like a lot for conditioner, this bottle has lasted me quite sometime.
3. Kenra Clarifying Shampoo. We have hard water in our apartment, so this clarifying shampoo helps remove the dulling deposits and keeps my color bright. Typically, I use this once a week ($22.00).
4. L'Oreal Colorist Collection. Again, I typical use this once a week mixed with a little bit of other shampoo since it doesn't really suds. It helps keep the blonde highlights blonde as opposed to turning golden ($33.00).
5. Redken Hair Cleansing Cream. Once a week to keep the moisture in (just as #4) ($11.00).
6. A comb. I don't even own a brush anymore. Since I shed more than my own dog, I tend to lose less hair when using a comb. Plus, its better for getting tangles out.
7. Organix Moroccan Oil Spray. I use this after I get out of the shower and just spritz some into my wet hair before blow drying.
While there are a few others I use sporadically, these are my go to items that I consistently go to.
What are your go to hair products?