|::All images via Google.com::|
1. For the homebody, have a movie night. Grab some , rental and just have a low key evening on the couch with your sweetie. Grab a classic romance like An Affair to Remember or Sabrina. It's easy and mostly free.
2. Go shopping... and I don't mean at the mall. Go junking at a local antique store or to a local farmer's market. It may sound corny, but even if you're not into that sort of thing, digging through antique items could not only be fun, but something different. Who knows, you may even find something you can't live without.
3. It may be last minute, but search for a local class in your area. Take a wine tasting course, a cooking class or even pottery lesson together.
4. Make the season work to your advantage. Is it cold? Go ice skating. Warm, have a picnic. Mild? Take a quiet walk or hike in the middle of nowhere, just the two of you. Still want a picnic but don't have the weather? Have one, right in the middle of the living room floor.
5. Go out to a nice restaurant, but ONLY order dessert. Forgo the expensive dinner, grab something quick and then grab a sweet or two (or three) of the menu and indulge!
What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Do any of these sound fun? I think so, I'm all about #5!